1. These Paintings Of Woodland Animals On Wood
2. Shrimps Cannot Swim….
Forward. Today, I found out that shrimps can only swim backwards. I wonder how that feels like. Hmm..
3. Charles Darwin And Abraham Lincoln Had More In Common Than Growing Epic Beards
Here are some more things that Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln have in common.
- They both lost their mothers when their were young.
- They both loved Shakespear.
- Both rose to national prominence not until they were in their 40’s.
- Both of them loved music, but neither of them could sing.
- They both lost a child at an early age.
You want a bonus? Here is one thing that they don’t have in common:
Lincoln loved cats and Darwin is a dog lover.
4. These 15 Amazing Things Found Underwater.
Image is a YouTube screengrab.