If you’re a huge Harry Potter fan, then you probably have many burning questions about what happened after the conclusion of the last book. There are so many unanswered questions about what happened to the lives of our favorite wizards and sometimes it might be difficult to answer. Luckily, with a bit of digging, you can uncover quite a few interesting tidbits about the lives of our most beloved characters. I’ve taken the liberty of compiling 15 of these interesting informational nuggets into a list that any Potter fan can enjoy!
1. Harry married Ginny Weasley and had 3 children: Lily Luna, James Sirius, and Albus Severus.
2. Ron and Hermione married and had 2 children: Hugo and Rose.
3. Teddy Lupin was raised by his grandmother, Andromeda.
4. George Weasley married Angelina Johnson and had 2 children: Fred and Roxanne.
5. Ginny Weasley played professional Quidditch for a few years before becoming a correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
6. Harry and Dudley made a point to stay in touch and get their families together.
7. While Harry and Ron never returned to finish their education, Hermione did return to Hogwarts for her seventh year.
8. Luna Lovegood married Rolf Scamander (Newt’s grandson) and had 2 children: Lorcan and Lysander.
9. Minerva McGonagall became the Headmistress of Hogwarts.
10. When the Horcrux within Harry was destroyed, he lost his ability to talk to snakes.
11. Teddy Lupin and Victoire Weasley (Bill and Fleur’s daughter) became boyfriend and girlfriend.
12. Neville Longbottom became the new Herbology teacher at Hogwarts. He married Hannah Abbott, who became the landlady of the Leaky Cauldron.
13. Harry, Ron, and Hermione became memorialized in Chocolate Frog Cards.
14. Kingsley Shacklebolt became the new Minister of Magic.
15. Draco Malfoy married Astoria Greengrass and had a son named Scorpius Hyperion.
Featured image by HitoFanArt via DeviantArt