If you have always thought you are some kind of undiscovered genius this is the time to prove yourself right putting that logical thinking to work! No cheating!
1. Einstein’s Riddle
There are five houses of five different colors with a person of a specific nationality living in each house. Each person drinks a particular drink, smokes a certain brand of cigarettes, and has a certain pet. No one drinks the same drink, smokes the same label of cigarettes, or has the same pet.
Who owns the fish?
- The British man lives in the red house.
- The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The person that smokes Blend lives next to the one that has a cat.
- The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.
- The one that smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.
- The person that smokes Blend has a neighbor that drinks water.
1. In the red house lives the British man who drinks milk, smokes Pall Mall, and has a bird.
2. In the white house lives a Swedish man who drinks beer, smokes BlueMaster, and has a dog.
3. In the yellow house lives the Norwegian man who drinks water, smokes Dunhill, and has a cat.
4. In the blue house lives a Danish man who drinks tea, smokes Blend, and has a horse.
5. In the green house lives the German who drinks coffee, smokes Prince, and owns the fish.
2. How will he escape?
A boy is confined in a room. There is a table, a chair, 2 doors and a 6-inch hole in the ceiling.
Behind door No. 1 there’s a starving lion.
Behind the second door, there’s a tunnel made of glass that magnifies the sunlight, intensifying the temperature so much, it could kill our boy.
How will he escape?
Answer: Observing thought the hole in the ceiling, our boy has to wait until it is night so he can escape through the glass tunnel.
3. Which is the odd one out?
Here are five different shapes. Which one is the odd one out?
Answer: Shape 1. The only green one seems like the odd one, but there is also a lonely circle, a small square and only one shape without a border.
The first one one that seems to not be special at all is the odd one out!
P.S: If got the right answer in two minutes or less, you are among the 15% of intellectually gifted people!
4. What is the number of the parking spot?
Answer: If you turn the picture upside down, you will realize it is 87.
5. Where is the prisoner hiding?
After a prisoner escaped and police hired a detective to find him, he limited his search to one of three different houses. As soon as he inspected an aerial photo of the houses, the detective quickly knew where the prisoner was hiding. Do you do too?
Answer: House A as because it is the only car pointing towards the street in case he needs a quick escape.
Could you solve all of them?
Featured Image via Pexels