in ,

Scientists Place Everyday Objects In Acid–One Item Survived (Videos)

Ever heard of chlorosulfonic acid? It’s pretty incredible stuff. It’s also very strong: It’s corrosive to metals and can cause severe burns.

Chemistry Flicks” is a channel on YouTube. And recently they decided to immerse some random objects in this toxic acid to see what happens. First up was a banana:

Yikes! Let’s try meat instead of fruit. Some nice chicken breast:

Yep, pretty much total destruction on that one, too. Now we move along to a  LG Nexus 5 smartphone:

Good luck getting a refund on that phone! How about chocolate?

Virtually no damage at all, but it’s not suggested that you now try to eat that same hunk of chocolate.

h/t Huffington Post

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Delighted Father Finds His Daughter Inside Homeless Shelter Two Years After Her Mother Whisked Her Away

Motivational Speaker Gets Disrespected By Teenagers, What He Does Next Shocks Everyone