And, we’re back once again! That time of the week that sucks our souls as we dream towards a brighter tomorrow that will usher us into the sweet-marshmallow-cloud-dream-state that is the weekend. Where dreams can come true, rest can be had, and imaginary dates can be contemplated as you binge-watch your favorite television show from front to back for the fourth time.
At any rate, here is this week’s installment of 10 wildly wacky and different forms of entertainment the internet has provided solely for you.
Don’t forget to grab your favorite snacks for your week-long-dream-character binge-festival.
1. If you are a documentary junkie, this listicle is for you.
2. If using Google effectively boggles your mind, this chart breaks it down for you so that you, too, can be a Google power user.
3. You know, this is really just a list of people I would like as a roommate. I mean, think of the fun “welcome home” messages on the communal apartment message board! Or, you can just chuckle at the list.
4. If you are a science nerd, or if you just want to explore the world of science, then take a look at this comprehensive list of awesome books just for you! If you don’t like science and what nothing to do with science, then you can behold a list of books you will never read. Ever.
5. Prepare to be horrified.
6. If you drink vodka, this list of drinks that up your vodka game is a must-read.
7. This is, quite possibly, the best way to advertise what is on your site while teasingly beckoning its access. Genius.
8. Remember all of those awesome ways to tie your shoelaces that you spent hours figuring out by simply remembering what your friend’s looked like? Yeah, here is a conglomeration of pictures on how to tie every single one of them. If you were exclusively dedicated to the physical look of your shoelaces, it will make you simultaneously laugh and cry.
9. If you aren’t sure what you want to watch at any given moment, then this website is your holy grail. Indecisiveness, activate!
10. This intriguing list of words really shows the vulnerability of the English language. And, it makes me want to make up ALL THE WORDS.
Featured image courtesy of Pixabay/Public Domain.