Hello, hello, fellow readers! Once again, we find ourselves at the crossroads of the week. We raise our wine glasses in a relieving toast as we countdown the minutes to its inevitable arrival. Then, and only then, can we begin to reach out and grasp the curtails of what could possibly be the most relaxing, self-calming weekend of the month.
Or, you know, turn down for what?
This week’s list of ten websites and articles proves just how incredible, crazy, and praise-worthy the content of the internet is. We read this list in appreciation for what the technological gods have bestowed upon us, and we sacrifice the animals necessary to make sure we wake up in the morning with the same privileges as yesterday.
And by animals, I mean the meat on my pizza that I will devour Friday night.
So, without further postponement… Enjoy!
1. You guys, this website proves, with detailed explanation, how the Pixar universe exists within each of the movies.
2. A humorous explanation of how planes are laid out versus how they should be laid out.
3. If you’ve ever been interested in finding your perfect color palette, then this article is for you. If you just like to look at pretty colors and dream of faraway places, then this article is also for you.
4. A comprehensive collection of books that are public domain. Oh, yes.
5. These famous actors beside the people they portrayed are uncanny.
6. If you are a writer and you dislike using the word “very”, then this article lists various ways you can replace the word, as well as quotes from famous writers who think you’re lazy when you use it. Very, very lazy.
7. If you’ve ever had the pulling desire for random moments of karaoke, then this article walks you through how to remove the vocals (mostly) from any music track you own. Just don’t do it in the office. Not many appreciate impromptu karaoke at 9:36 AM.
8. Best Tumblr posts ever. Enough said.
9. A game I will spend the next two hours trying to understand while simultaneously laughing at.
10. The holy grail article of how to appear normal in society! No, really. So many people need this article.
Featured image courtesy of Pixabay/Public Domain.