And once again, we find ourselves at the crossroads. The part of the week where everyone in the world unites in a single, exasperating endeavor: to make it through Friday.
I get it. I really do. Sometimes weeks are hard. Sometimes new diets are started. Sometimes the weekend brings a new date, or more sleep, or quality family time, or even new adventures. We clamor through Thursday and watch the clock on Friday, and as we count down the minutes towards the weekend, our minds can’t help but wander to ways that might help pass the time better.
You know, besides work.
I present to you: a list do to just that. Pass the time while avoiding work.
Just don’t get fired. I don’t need that kind of guilt.
1. Everyone needs this article. EVERYONE.
2. For the breakfast connoisseur, this article is for you to salivate over while your financial report gets left in the corner.
3. This is an addictive game that only requires you to avoid the red dots. Go ahead, crank that up to the highest level and see what happens.
4. Sometimes, the week has just been too hard. Use this article of quotes to help give you some comfort, solace, and hope as you recuperate from what life has dealt.
5. MORE FOOD.
6. This article proves that psychology isn’t just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. Also, yikes.
7. This list of movies on Netflix that you probably haven’t seen is going to prompt yet another weekend binge-watching television and eating junk food. Not that people don’t already do that with their weekends anyway.
8. R.I.P. Robin Williams.
9. This interactive model that boils down the accuracy of how our solar system is truly laid out is really awesome to scroll through. Also, very tedious.
10. You will NEVER look at food commercials the same way again. Mashed potato ice cream cones, anyone?
Featured image courtesy of Pixabay/Public Domain.