Parents have been taking embarrassing pictures of their kids for decades. The only thing that’s changed is how quickly those photos are shared with the world.
Back in the day, cameras had actual film that had to be developed. Parents also didn’t always walk around with one in their hand. They had to stop what they were doing, scream “Where’s the camera?” and take your picture before the horrific moment passed.
Now parents can point, snap, and share with the world in just a few short seconds. As evidenced by the following photos, kids today just don’t stand a chance.
Let these be a reminder that growing up without the internet wasn’t really all that bad.
- When the nanny cam records you sleeping on your head.
2. When you try to explain why you’re covered in flour.
3. When you get cozy with a fake owl.
4. When you’re caught snorkeling in a public water fountain.
5. When your dad’s meeting is running into overtime.
6. When you put a little too much effort into a card for your dad.
7. When you try to Iron Chef it for your dad.
8. When the instructor says ‘kiss the dolphin’ and you get carried away.
9. When you see an opportunity and crawl inside.
10. When you went a little crazy with the bubble bath.
Feature Image Source: Screenshot Via Twitter.